- Social Media exposure
- Twitter account
- Facebook fan page
- Web site listing with link
- Co-marketing opportunities
- Media tastings opportunities
- Discount for annual PS Symposium
- Quarterly press release with Petite Sirah focus
- Dark & Delicious annual consumer tasting
- Publicity: Media focus for the variety
- With the executive director being a wine publicist, the emphasis of the group is to bring publicity opportunities for Petite Sirah producers. This is done by setting up tastings, for which members can submit their wines and fall into stories.
- If you look at the media that PSILY has gathered over the last 10 years, for the first five years, PSILY was responsible for 95 percent of those stories.
- Now that the word is out on Petite Sirah, we’re responsible for:
- At least 85 percent of the stories for the next five years, after the first five, with 95 percent of those stories still being with traditional media.
- A medium portion of wine blog stories are also happening, because we solicit them, too, for stories.
Help us to help you market your Petite Sirah!
“PS I Love You” is a nonprofit 501 (C)(6) organization to promote, educate, and legitimize Petite Sirah as a heritage variety, with a special emphasis on its terroir
uniqueness. Help us to help you market your Petite Sirah!
- $700/yr Organizational Member
(Multiple members per company)
- $500/yr Individual Member
(One member per company)
- $200/yr Small Producer Member
(No more than 500 cases of PS, not more than 8,000 total cases)
- $200/yr Grower Member
- $200/yr Trade Member (Support Trade Industries)
- $50/yr single – $75/yr couple – Groupie Member – Click here for more…
1- Send information using form below
2- Pay with check or credit card
Send form in first, then go below for payment.
Check payments should be sent to:
P.S. I Love You
P.O. BOX 1505, Windsor CA, 95492
Click appropriate link below for credit card payment: